Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's been a long day (and it's only just begun)!


Let me just start by saying, I'm Cocoa, the Furby.
I am the third member of a group that calls themselves "The Columbus Conundrums". I'm not feeling well right now thanks to the pair I'm about to tell you about, and the adventure that they're about to take me on is, well, a little intimidating. I wonder if I am up to the crazy things I hear these two talking about doing over the next few months!

So, to give you a short introduction to my teammates, their names are Kim and James Curry. They just moved here to Columbus a couple of weeks ago and they work for my parents. My PARENTS thought it would be a good idea to send me out with these two (who have barely been here long enough to find their own house) to run around Columbus doing things that are way too wild and crazy for a little Furby like me!

So today I attended the Kickoff Party for this wild adventure-they call it the CYP Amazing Race-with these lunatics. They carried me around in a bag for most of the party (thanks) and completely forgot to announce me as a member of their team at the parade (thanks again). Come on guys! I know I'm little (and furry and cute) but I've got my pride!


I know I might sound a little negative or grumpy right now but it's only because I don't know what lies ahead for poor Kim and James-okay, okay I'M SCARED! -and I am very nervous about where Kim and James will be taking me! Will it be fun? Will I be able to manage the tasks that are given to me? Will I be a worthy member of this team? I guess I will just have to step up to the plate, be brave and roll with the punches (or any other cliche that means to suck it up!) I have a feeling it's going to be a long summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment